Welcome to the Archives for the Journal of Undergraduate Research in Finance (JURF).
Archive Table of Contents
The articles for each issue are in the Adobe PDF format.
You can download the Adobe Acrobat Reader for free, here.
Volume 5 | Number 1 | Fall 2015
- R&D Productivity and M&A in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries – 2015 Mark Bertus Prize Winner
- Multi-Factor Model Analyzing Dividend Growth: A Metric for Stock Returns and Outperformance
- Not Another Market Timing Scheme!: Detecting Type I Errors with “Good Deal” Bounds
- An Empirical Analysis of the Efficient Market Hypothesis in Light of the 2008 Financial Crisis
Volume 4 | Number 1 | Fall 2014
- Did Twitter “Calm”ness Really Predict the DJIA – 2014 Mark Bertus Prize Winner
- Early Life Exposure to Disaster and Financial Risk Attitude
- Empirically Analyzing a Non-linear Black-Scholes Option Pricing Model
Volume 3 | Number 1 | Fall 2013
- Shadow Banking: Modeling the WMPs in China – 2013 Mark Bertus Prize Winner
- The Shareholder Wealth Implications of Google’s Dutch Auction IPO
- Stock Market Reactions to the “Fiscal Cliff”: How Political Uncertainty Affected Market-Wide and Idiosyncratic Volatility
Volume 2 | Number 1 | Fall 2012
- Applications of Recombining Stochastic Volatility Trees – 2012 Mark Bertus Prize Winner
- Empirical Study on Chinese Funds’ A-Share Investment and Asset Volatility
- Determining Post-Acquisition Success in the High Technology Sector
- Fama-French Model: New Perspectives from the UK Stock Market